The CATALYST — Affordable, High Resolution Transrectal/Pelvic Floor Ultrasound
- Unique and Customized software provides for a quick and easy exam with customized preset labels, measurements and observations.
- Video recording feature allows complete post-processing at a convenient time
- Flexibility in exam sequence maximizes staff time and efficiency
- High density, radial rotating crystal for accurate imaging of anatomy and defects
- Proprietary software interface designed specifically for Transrectal and Pelvic Floor investigation
- Auto-generated, EMR ready reports include data and observation tables for each probe
EMR Ready Report
- All patient data, measurements, observations and impressions are auto-populated onto a PDF report
- Reports can be exported to EMR or other destinations via our proprietary software export pathway
Click on Your Specialty
Halo Medical Atlas of Endoanal and Transrectal Images
We are pleased to introduce the first ever Living Atlas of Endoanal and Transrectal Ultrasound Images. The Atlas is a web based document available to the public for educational purposes. Currently it contains over 150 pages of diagrams, ultrasound images, and explanations that will be a useful tool in your ultrasound practice.
Explore the latest edition >
Register with Us